Thursday, April 22th
09:00 – 09.20 Coffee break
Registration of participants
There are topics of GR panel discussions and lobbying about the state of affairs in post-Soviet countries:
- Practice in post-Soviet countries.
- Answering the question: «Are lobbying laws needed as a way to combat corruption?».
- Stakeholders of Lobbyism.
Practices and cases:
- Examples of practices and cases of lobbying and advocacy in post-Soviet countries.
- Examples of lobbying in countries with manual regulation.
- Cases from NGOs, associations, individual companies.
14:00 – 15:00 Lunch
- Answering the question: «Do I need to study GR at universities?».
- Jobs and associations.
- Formation of a professional community.
- GR departments in the company.
- Optimal regulation of GR in the legislative field.
GR and lobbying in the world:
- Promotion of countries in the world. US level, Naropey from institutions.
- Promotion cases.
- Registration of foreign agents.
- Features of onyx promotion and legal elements.
17:15 – 17:45 Coffee break and snacks
GR and lobbying tools:
- Work of lawyers and analysts.
- Communication tools.
- Dialogue with stakeholders.
- Formation of institutions (creation of associations).
Lobbying in Kazakhstan:
- What lobbyism looks like in Central Asia.
- The slogans of the authorities are ready for dialogue.
- Activity of the profile association.