Tuesday, February 2nd
Planned topics of reports and discussions:
1. US elections – the view of political consultants: new perspectives for
business and underwater rocks.
- Meanings and emotions.
- Successful strategies.
- Features of the US Election 2020.
2. Features of campaigning around the world during a pandemic:
- How the pandemic has changed communications.
- What business examples are the most effective in the Coronavirus infection.
- Finding examples of the best campaigns and business strategies in different countries during the pandemic.
3. Tactics of today and tools of business models:
- What communication tools are the most effective.
- Cases of specific campaigns.
4. Digital – shift in communications:
- How effective are the digital tools in modern business conditions and political companies.
- How digital has changed communications.
- Examples of digital campaigns.
Each block contains 2-4 reports, working language is English.
- Marketing and Advertising.
- Accompanying Zoom – conference.
- Recording and editing.
- Honorarium to speakers.
We invite you to join the participation in the International Forum in the following forms:
- Information partnership.
- Sponsorship support.
- Individual projects.
- Tickets for participants and first speakers.