IGAPA (International Association of Government Relations Professionals) invites you to attend an online practical lecture on “Lobbying in Europe and the USA”.
The date – September 21, 2022.
Time – 10:00 (Washington D.C. time).
Duration – 1 hour.
Format – online conference (Zoom).
Language – Russian.
Speaker – Kateryna Odarchenko
● Political strategist, partner of the political consulting company “SIC-Group”
● Key specialist in political communications
● Kateryna Odarchenko’s team has been working for more than 10 years in political campaigns, lobbying and advocacy
● Best-selling author of “The Election Game” book
● Head of the Ukrainian Association of GR-professionals and lobbyists – the largest specialized association in Eastern Europe
● IGAPA`s Board member
● Chairman of IGAPA in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
● Main initiator of more than 79 lectures, seminars, international conferences, round tables with American, European, Turkish lobbyists on lobbying and GR
Mission of IGAPA:
IGAPA is a trendsetter of GR and lobbying practices in Western Europe and the USA, which have already become the standard for making effective decisions in the dialogue between government, business and society.
IGAPA is interested in active promotion of lobbying mechanisms and GR in Central Asia. Approval of ethical standards in building a dialogue with the authorities is the first step for the development of lobbying and GR in countries where their mechanisms are not legally approved. The experience of the EU countries and the USA is useful in this.
The practical lecture will cover:
● Features of working as a lobbyist in the US, EU countries
● Practical cases of successful lobbying work in the USA, EU countries
● Successful lobbying practices that will attract new clients
● Effective tools to achieve maximum results in lobbying projects
● Search for contacts with lobbyists from the US, EU countries
● Secrets of successful cooperation with US and EU lobbyists
Registration form – https://bit.ly/3qvKGOh
Pre-registration participation is free.
We look forward to working together to set lobbying standards in Central Asia!